Saturday, May 4, 2013

BEAUTY IN HER BREAKDOWN

                                   AURORA STORMS:
Deliciously Depraved and an Extraordinary Exquisite Fetish 

IN PART, AN EROTIC/GLAMOUR/ FETISH MODEL and ACTRESS- HIGHLY SKILLED AT BDSM AND FANTASY LOOKING FOR SHOOTS (PHOTO & FILM) WITH A GRITTY EDGE TO THEM AND A BIT OF MEAT, BONE AND FILTH, AS WELL AS THOSE THAT ARE ETHEREAL AND MAGICAL, THOSE REMINISCENT OF PAST ERAS/DECADES AND THOSE OF DECAYING DESIRES... AND OF BEAUTY UNRAVELING.

 
I unraveled, I fell of the grid, I tried and than I tried again and again and again... and I wasn't really sure I had any fight in me. I feel like this past year has pushed me to a sink or swim frame of mind. I want to swim, but I am to tired too... and than my mind starts clicking around again, the spider webs clear, and I start to regroup, words flow from my fingertips like they haven't in over a year and a half and ideas and concepts and motivation returns to me. The question is, "will it stay"... the answer...," time to get the rope and duct tape just to be sure." .... I think I am going to be just fine. I just resent, sometimes resent, that I have to go through so much on my own, alone, but I suppose at the end of the day, it makes me tougher... thicker... calloused and like a nerve that hasn't been shot out or a situation where most people would react and many just watched frightened... I don't give in to pain, I may want to, I may fall down and collapse but I always get back up with a plan.... and I don't react, not really...that's another story, but it's a damn good skill to have.
Looking to push all conventions, to create luscious shots, disturbing ones, something that makes you feel just a bit dirty, a bit wrong. Not vulgar, just the tasteful, artistic pushing of boundaries and the depth to understand and feel them and still keep pushing, keep looking because you don't want to stop. Taking human nature at it's very essence, dropping the facades and and pleasantries, discovering it once more, in it's raw untamed form. The spark that is in us all at some point, before we become trapped in the mundane lives we wanted and dreamed of... and we keep dreaming, different dreams of different lives and perhaps different choices not made, and our dreams just don't come out as loudly or as freely, and than that fire begins to burn out, it slowly fades away like most things do... and we breathe, but we fade with it nonetheless.

 














No comments:

Post a Comment