Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Kissed a Girl and I Liked it... and Not because it's "Trendy" either!

Actually, I've kissed many girls for many years. I'm bisexual, but I love kissing girls. I've actually made out with a lot of straight girls as well.






I know, I look a bit evil. They were just playful phone photos we did before we shot video. I was actually wound up. I had just taken the train in in the middle of a storm and my nerves were shooting off like tiny flare guns. I hadn't quite settled into my skin yet and let's face it, she's fucking gorgeous! Funny thing about my eyes, not only did they shoot like that, I don't think I need to explain what I am referring to either, but they kept shooting like that, I think my friend got maybe a couple of photos where I didn't look demonic. I actually wish my eyes really looked like that, I'm kind of really digging it. They say that the eyes are the windows to our souls, maybe that explains it then. So I could sit here and give you all the juicy details, but I don't want to be vulgar (who stole the cookie from the cookie jar...not me!).... or I can just make you wait until the clips are ready and you can cum see for yourself. Besides it's more fun this way :) I posted the picture, I think that was plenty nice already. So, wet dreams, sleep tight, fuck off, goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment